EGGs rule!
Thursday, February 18, 2010 @
im so excited for chalet~
ok enough of that excitement

tmr going nafa with syy and gina
coz syy wan hand in application form
after that meet up with ah phang and felicia to watch movie
some lightning theif show
which kah yarn had been introducing me to watch
i feel like im predicting the future
but anyways
im rotting at home for 2 days...
ask me out please
im so freee

im trying to update everyday with small paragraph
otherwise i will be too lazy to update lols
hope i get some pictures so i can post it up~~~
KTHXBAI~

lets move on in life
good luck in our journey

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like eating eggs?
I oh-so-love eggs. I love sunny-side-ups, omelettes and all sorts of food with eggs in them(:
If you hate eggs, I hate you. So, go join the anti-egg-ians and hide in a corner.

ME
My name is CHEAH KIN LOONG and i'm just like any ordinary person who leads a super not fantastic life
i'm SIXTEEN this year and i'll be taking my super important exams this year(:
I sure hate people who don't keep their promises

talk it out

train to nowhere
BFF TAN | Suling | Cindy | Felicia | Gina | YilYiing | Hongliang | BryanChong |

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.