EGGs rule!
Sunday, October 4, 2009 @
O level exams in approximately 3 weeks time!
sigh.... cant bring myself to study...
just when i wanted to study on saturday,
something POP out! if u know what i mean ;P

Heh so far so good...
kinda like quitting drugs after being an addict for so long
hope there is some kind of a rehabilitation centre
to help me stop my addiction

OH and there was lantern festival celebration yesterday...
kind of fun, but not as fun as compared to the past years
and damn tranny PS us! 'you will get it from me!'

End it with last year's 'accident'!

oh hello stranger
Hello stranger, do you like eating eggs?
I oh-so-love eggs. I love sunny-side-ups, omelettes and all sorts of food with eggs in them(:
If you hate eggs, I hate you. So, go join the anti-egg-ians and hide in a corner.

ME
My name is CHEAH KIN LOONG and i'm just like any ordinary person who leads a super not fantastic life
i'm SIXTEEN this year and i'll be taking my super important exams this year(:
I sure hate people who don't keep their promises

talk it out

train to nowhere
BFF TAN | Suling | Cindy | Felicia | Gina | YilYiing | Hongliang | BryanChong |

thanksgiving
.fourth!Romance is the designer.
Inspiration from Exuvalia and mintypeach.